Welcome to the Gulf Coast Soccer Club Referee Forum. The goal of this page is to provide our referees with timely information regarding contact information, assignment schedules, training materials, and general updates.
Interested in refereeing for Gulf Coast?
Tip of the week -
KNOW THE GAME RULES FOR THE DIFFERENT AGE GROUPS.
2. Arrive on time for your game. This means being there at least ten minutes prior to game time so that you can check the players and the field.
3. Dress in proper referee attire - Referee shirt(either gold, black, red, blue or green) black shorts, and stockings, watch, pen, game card, flags, red/yellow cards, whistle and a coin.
4. Be courteous to all the players, parents and coaches.
5. Blow your whistle LOUDLY and help the younger players if they seem to be confused.
6. Know the rules of the age group you are officiating.
1. Get involved in any arguments with coaches or parents.
2. Be late, let Adrian Salinas(334-6269) or Pam Kasperitis(994-0497) know if you cannot make an assignment or will be late.
3. Yell at or argue with any players.
4. Take on more games than you can handle.
5. Get involved in any arguments with coaches or parents.
Send in your comments for Referee's
Interested in Becoming a Referee
Go to the South Texas Soccer Referees website
|Emergency please contact:||Questions about assignments:|
|Phone -||Phone -|